Sunday, 5 June 2011

GooD FwEnD


he is a good fwend...
his name is khairul ikmal hakimi bin kamaruzzaman...
he is schooling at..sk kanchong darat and sra kanchong darat...
same as me...
he is in class 5 zuhal and 5 ma'wa..


why do i said..he is a good fwend??
because he always help me..
know my feelingss..
sharing secrets...
same as my
BFF
shafiqah adibah & nurul liyana aqilah & siti erfatun
they also help me...
knowing my feelings every day..
sharing secret each others....
so....i will always respect you guys...


you guys are so kind to me...
you guys..always make me happy!!!
you guys are so cool to me...
major cool..
totally cool enough for me...


do you guys remember our sweet memories??
at Wetworld ShahAlam???
huhu..
i like it...that is the most sweetes things in my memories...
this is the picture....
of the four of my best friend in the whole world!!


 Shafiqah Adibah


Khairul Ikmal Hakimi


Nurul Liyana Aqilah 




Siti Erfatun


thx guyss...for knowing my feelings and...being my greatest friends...

1 comment:

  1. thanx....you're my best friend too <3
    (efa)

    ReplyDelete